Were You Injured In A Slip-And-Fall Accident?

If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, consult an attorney as soon as possible. If you wait too long, evidence of negligent property conditions may disappear. You may also give up important rights if you fail to provide proper notice to the property owner.

At Zumbado & Associates in Hampton, New Hampshire, our lawyers represent people who have been injured in slip-, trip-and-fall accidents. If you have been injured on someone else's property, we offer a free initial consultation to evaluate your case.

Preserving Evidence

Property owners often claim contributory negligence in slip-and-fall accident cases. While you can still collect compensation if you are not more than 50 percent at fault, the extent to which you are at fault will reduce the amount of your recovery.

Our lawyers will preserve evidence of negligent conditions with photographs and video. If this evidence is not preserved quickly, the property owner may repair the damage so it is no longer visible. We can also interview witnesses when the event is still fresh in their minds.

Preserving Your Rights

Different rules apply to slip-and-fall accidents occurring on public and private property. If an accident occurs on public property, your claim will be against the city, county or state. Municipalities have a degree of immunity from personal injury lawsuits. You must provide notice of an injury claim promptly and in specific form. You may only have a few days to preserve your rights.

Talk To A Hampton Slip-And-Fall Accident Attorney

To schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney at our firm in Rockingham County, call 800-926-7677 or fill out the contact form on this website. If you are not able to come to our Hampton law office, our lawyers will come to you.